Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shop [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Gold : 19

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 pm

His horse came to a stop. It was some time since he had left the man. His eyes were soft. Putting the horse behind the shop in a small barn built for him alone, he entered the shop. Stripping off his clothes except for his light shirt and the pants he sat in a chair, his feet up, he simple faded to sleep. The shop was set up and he faded to sleep waiting for someone to arrive, if any one would that was.....
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue400/400The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 pm

The horse slowed to a trot as if he knew where to go. Yang stared coldly at the shop. It was a small shop surrounded by small buildings and cottages. It seemed he knew she was coming. The lights were off, but as she slid off her horse and tied him to a pole, she realized the door was unlocked. It was of complete hesitance that she opened the door and peered in.

Upon a chair reclined the man, now wearing only a light shirt and pair of pants. He seemed to have dozed off waiting for her. Or was he? She would still hold up her 'burly' appearance under the bulk of the armor despite the throbbing beneath the new crack she had. Her blades jostled slightly with each step as she surveyed the area for a trap. There were none.

Her horse ride had been a good hour, she wondered how long his was. With a frown she approached him. "I have sought you. What is it that you have that I need?" She wondered how this man, a hermit seemingly, had known that something was bothering her. But how much?
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

"Zhuge Liang was a great man. He was a good strategist as well. Perhaps you take from him? Although, He never had a son. Then again his Daughter went missing and was presumed dead. At any rate, perhaps you should ask yourself what you need from me. I'm a man of many talents and because of Zhuge Liang, know a lot more than i want to. He inspired me to become as smart as I am."

His eyes were covered and he just lie there. His hands folded in his lap and the shop seemingly open to all yet, it seemed closed at the same time. His lips softly pressed against themselves a he stood up. His hand on the table as he spoke yet again.

"Have you heard of the great, Crimson Tiger and his feats to save all of the land? He saved your home once as well. Do you know of this man?"

He asked as he stood next to a picture of the Crimson Tiger, his face turned the same way almost by accident. It was truly a site to see. He always spelled out that the Tiger was Himself.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
The Shop [private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Shop [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Yang was silent as he spoke, analyzing his words. Perhaps it was a trap he set for her. Did he seem to know she wasn't all she claimed to be. "Zhuge Liang only had sons." She said as any other officer in her given situation. "They all died in the war however after a terrible ambush from bandits." She crossed her arms and frowned, "To think he had a daughter that ran away. What a shame she must be to the Zhuge name. It is too bad, but I am not related to that man." Her lie was calm and collected as if she had done this dozens of times. It had become part of herself essentially. She did not approve of ditching her father, but in order to keep up her imagfe and to stay pressumed as dead, she was dedicated to this lie.

"As for what I need. All I need is for someone to help me lead Shu." She rested her eyes. "It's too sad that the leader passed away.. even worse he left me with the task of watching over shu's destiny." She winced and thumbed the crack in her armor.

"As for the crimson tiger, it is a pleasure to meet him." She spoke in the same monotonous voice. The spitting image of himself reflecting from the picture behind him. "You must have gone through a lot of trouble simply to find me, but I thank you for saving my village." She bowed, feeling the armor crack more into her side, but ignored it. Her soft hair falling against her neck as she showed her respect, then quickly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"Perhaps time has caused you to slip up. perhaps time is what really causes everyone to fail eventually. But right now, Zhuge Yang, you are but a mere pawn of yourself. Perhaps you don't intend to, but you are. Oh, Miss Lang would you like some tea?"

He said with ease. His words were soft and came all at once, flowing in a sentence of elegance that would cover the words from most. If she was taught manners at a young age she would immediately respond that way, or so he hoped. He poured some tea and offered him some. Though, he was doubting he was really a he. Ling sat down and sipped his own tea, his hands on the cup and he smiled softly. He spoke at her bowing.

"You need not bow to me. I did what was logical and right. No matter the cost I used to save everyone when I could. I have sworn my word to stop fighting as much as possible. It was necessary to fight you for a small time however, to really see."
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm

She paused undoubtedly supporting his theory though unintentionally. Where had she slipped up? She hadn't said anything to give away that secret. Her brow furrowed in thought. Then she realized he was awaiting a response from her. She frowned and let out a soft grunt as her armor cracked more. With a sigh, she sat down, looking at him with analytical eyes. "I.." She started but stopped. Her words failed her at the moment. What could she say? If she admitted he was right her cover was blown.. but what could she do? Deny it? She was silent and simply pretended to be offended upon being called a woman, "Yes, some tea would be nice." She said, her voice edged with annoyance to cover her embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"I see. Then my offensive comment before wasn't so...offensive. You would look better in a dress, wouldn't you, miss Yang? Perhaps you should start at the beginning, or at a place where you could relieve your self of the pain of burden of this pretending to be who you are not. It would help you indeed."

He said as he gave her the tea and simply sipped his own. His words were soft and kind. To some, he would be almost flirting. He smiled slightly as a thought went into his head. After he kept a straight face. He put his hand on the arm of the chair and listened intently to her words, hopefully she would give in. If not, he would pry it out of her. But he didn't want to. She was, as good as they said. Though, the Black Knight would die sooner or later. no one knew who he was, even as the Black Knight. But, they would only know if he told them, and he told them only when needed.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Yang looked at him intently with her icey blue eyes. Her mind racing. How was it he seemed to know? Was he testing her perhaps? Her lips twitched as he mentioned the dress again. Why was he so determined for her to admit she was a woman. It wasn't fair and for a moment she even seemed to pout. The situation left her being stubborn to a man who was dozens of times more seasoned than her.

Her soft petal pink lips rested along the rim of her cup as she took a small sip, "Why is it.. that you are determined to show me for a girl?" She said. Before she admitted, she wanted to know that at least. It WAS only fair.. wasn't it? Her eyes on him curiously. He seemed more relaxed now. How odd to her. It bothered her that he seemed so interested on the real her, something she hadn't known since her master was still around.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 pm

"I see. Perhaps you have lost yourself since I left you. Maybe it wasn't your time to flourish as you and i should have nurtured you more."

He said as he stood up and walked behind her. His hand on her shoulder he spoke softly again.

"Well, Miss Yang. You have hardy changed. And, the main reason, is that I could not believe I find myself attracted to a man. And also, I know you more than you think."

He said as he walked to a small desk. Taking a piece of paper from the desk and placed it in front of her. it was a letter he never sent to her. His last letter to tell her that he was really alive. It read:

Dear Zhuge Yang,

It's been some time i know. And you think i'm dead. However, it was only a ruse. It was a final test if you will. You were to have flourished and kept yourself prideful. If you are reading this then I know you have made a name for yourself. Perhaps you have even met me in battle. I always watch over you and I grow old, so, This is the last you will hear of me most likely, for the reason that you will be the better person and flourish.

P.s. Take care of the pink lilies.

He sat down again and gently rubbed his sides as he felt the old again. Sighing he sat there and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Zhuge was silent once more. His words were almost piercing. How did he know her so well. Then the answer came. His hand rested on her shoulder and she felt a jolt of something strange shoot through her body, this time was not from a wound. She felt her heart thud. Had she really become so cold, that she didn't recognize him? Her face slightly red as he said:

"Well, Miss Yang. You have hardly changed. And, the main reason, is that I could not believe I find myself attracted to a man. And also, I know you more than you think."

Her body felt strange, her mind worse so. As he strode away and returned, he slid a piece of paper into her hands. She stared a moment before slowly unravelling it. Her eyes read over the words, then did again. She didn't even realize she wasn't breathing as she sped through the words over and over again. "It's not.. I.." She turned to him, her eyes showing true confusion.

Her hands reached over her shoulders and pulled at a few straps. The large armor fell with a shaking thud, making her body almost fall from not expecting the sudden lightness. She regained her balance and did the same for her waist and leg armor, bending down as her hair fell to her shoulders.

Fixing her kimono, she immedeatly dropped to her knees in a bow. "Sensei, I've failed you, I'm.. I'm sorry." She felt a tinge of pain in her chest. She felt like she'd disappointed him and.. all this time she didn't recognize him, still in belief of him being dead.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:10 am

He stood at the sight. She was groveling? ha, this would be perfect a time for this then wouldn't it? He set his mind upon the girl and everything about her. His hands clasped in front of him and he spoke softly.

"Then stop groveling and fix what you wronged. It's never too late to fix something. Go back to whence you came, head held high, as the real Guardian of Cheng Du. However, I may not return with you. I am stuck here for the time, for my life actually. My master, who passed away, has willed me this shop and his legacy as well. I am the new Black Knight as you saw. The poor man died by his will as he wanted someone to surpass him so much, that I, did so. You can fix what you did. All you need to do, is show them, what you really are. Do not care what they think, and take control of Shu. Be the REAL leader."

He said with a soft voice. His hands at his sides and he thought a moment. Those words, they would have worked with him during that time as well. His yes were warm and soft as they looked at her. He smiled lightly as he spoke softly again.

"How are the Lilies?"
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

She listened intently, then stood up. No more grovelling. He had a point. She could fix it, however, her heart seemed to drop, knowing she'd be going alone. She did well to hide her sadness and stood tall. Her clothes framed her body well, so well she might as well not have worn clothes at all beneath the bulky armor she usually wore. To tell her people the truth.. would they accept her? Would they still respect her? Thoughts wormed away her head with curiousity.

Her eyes rested on his showing a pained restraint as she held her hands stiffly at her sides. For the longest time.. forever she had loved him. Was that another thing he knew? She hoped not, it made her heart seemed to throb. An odd feeling she hadn't dealt with for a long time.

"The lilies..." She blushed and looked away. She had grown a garden of them outside her home in Cheng Du. She tended to it when she wasn't fighting because for some reason it reminded her of him. "They are well, teacher."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:28 am

"Good. I have something for you. Well, i will do one for you, and give you this as well."

He said as he kissed her cheek gently and slipped a Lily in her Kimono. He stood back and thought a moment. He snapped his fingers as he told her to hold on. Slipping into the back he slipped off his clothes. From there he placed on his Crimson tiger clothes, the Red, gold, and white clothes. He stood in front of her now, his eyes soft and his hear set up. He grabbed his black staff and smiled some. Slamming it on the floor he stated.

"I am ready, I will aid you one last time before I have to go. This will help you in a way to be accepted as well. And Miss Yang, I wanted to tell you that I....I Loved you for the longest time."

He turned around and blushed a bit. Peeking over his shoulder to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am

Curiousity showed as he spoke of giving her something. It made her feel intrigued further. Her blue eyes set on him as he moved with grace. A peck upon the cheek and a lily in her kimono, she blushed as deep a red as was possible. She rested her hand on the kiss-spot and felt her heart flutter. What a shock that bolted through her body.

He held onto her as he pulled her into a back room where he changed clothes with ease, now the spitting image of the crimson tiger. It took her breath away. SUCH MAJESTY! As he spoke she felt another pang. He would be leaving her. That hurt her or so it felt. A pain worse than anything she'd felt before.

She was simply left in a sort of daze as he proclaimed his love, his own face holding a red tint. Her heart again skipped about in her chest and even got lodged in her throat. "Teacher.. I-I.." She struggled with the words in a frustrating struggle. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists tightly, "I love you as well.. I-I always have. When I thought you died... I-I thought I lost part of myself. Just knowing you could live.. was enough for me... even if it pained me when you had to go." Her words tumbled out and once more she felt like a young girl. She bowed her head to hide her striking blush on her pale cheeks. She hoped it wasn't some kind of test, because truly.. she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

"You know it would be frowned upon. The fact we are student and teacher. His hands rested softly at his sides as he gently held the staff. He turned about in one quick motion and kissed her gently on the lips. After, he held her hand and essentially dragged her. He let her go where her horse was and walked round back. His hands gently resting as he got on his horse. His heels clacking into the horse's side and he started moving. Stopping just next to the woman he smiled and spoke softly.

"Let us be on our way."

After, he smiled and would gallop after her. though his horse was the fastest known in the lands at the time, he would "trot" after her. His soft eyes gazing at her as her hair flowed elegantly in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Yang felt her heart drop. It was true. For a teacher and student.. it was practically forbidden. As she thought about this, his lips pressed to hers. Out of pure surprise, she let out a soft moan, kissing back for that breif second of fire. He pulled away and began pulling her outside the building.

Knowing they had to get on the road, she nodded and grabbed her armor, pulling it on so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable riding a saddle-less horse. "Hyah!" Her eyes were furrowed in thought as she began to head off, her horse taking a nice gallop as it slowed and waited for him.

It may be frowned upon, but it was something she couldn't deny. Her eyes following his every move until he gave a nod to let her know he was ready. With a flick of her wrists she took off. The speed of her horse was barely walking for his. She felt nervous, but swallowed it and managed a straight face. This day would come, she knew it would, but how was it that she'd managed so long? She took a deep breath and accepted, ready for this now.

For now, my lord, I will do anything for you. Her hands tightened on her reigns. If what you want is for me to lead Shu as you once did, then so be it. I will raise my head and feel with my heart as I did when you led. I won't let you down this time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

He rode next to her as his hair fluttered behind him. Why was it that he got his name in the first place? why was it that he got the name, 'The Crimson Tiger", was it a joke? Was it special in it's own right? it was special as it was given to him, replacing the name, The Tiger of Liling. He was the crimson Tiger for protecting the lands and being the best fighter since the one known as Lui Be. He kept riding as he spoke softly but enough for her to hear.

"I am lonely in my old age. Perhaps life has gifted me with a second chance to be, Your husband. That is, if you would take me."

{{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Yang was in thought, not expecting his gallop at her side. She blinked a few times in surprise and looked at him. "Surely you aren't?" Her voice caught in her throat and she blushed scarlet. Husband meant.. to her teacher? Was it legal? Probably not.... but she wouldn't back away from a chance that she could be with him. "I-I would be honored." She said in a flustered voice, her eyes on him with such love and intent. She smiled at him and sped off, hoping to reach the village before sundown.

[exit >>> Cheng Du]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shop [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shop [private]   The Shop [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shop [private]
Page 1 of 1