Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Gold : 19

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue10000/10000{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue400/400{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty
PostSubject: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

His hands were at his sides. His eyes softly gazed around. His hand held a Bo-staff to his left. His all black attire was standing out slightly from the people but not much. His hair whisked around as he made slight movements. The Crimson Tiger was no more, in the eyes of the people. No one knew he was that man, and no one knew that he too, was no more of the Crimson than he is black now. Now, he is known as the black knight. Perhaps the second one to be named this in past time. His other hand was gently at his side. His black attire almost like a reaper if you will. The staff was simple and yet, looked like a staff. It was black like his clothes and had what looked like metal tips at the ends. He stood around waiting, and watching. His body swaying just ever so slightly. The people wandered around him as if he wasn't even alive. Perhaps it was time he met the people of a place he once saved. Then again, his true aim, was to seek out this Guardian of Chang Du. So, he spoke aloud with a soft voice.

"I seek the one known as the Guardian of Chang Du."

His eyes wavered slightly and he knew what was to come. They looked at him with eyes of astonishment. He spoke gently once again announcing his name.

"I am.....The Black Knight."

He spoke as he slammed his staff on the ground. It was a true wonder to see. The people backed away in a wide arc and they rushed to their homes. They were afraid of the Black Knight, but not the Crimson Tiger. If they knew the black knight was the Crimson tiger then things would happen, bad things at that. The road was shook some. Sending a slight wave around in a circle. It was time.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue400/400{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Zhuge Yang was sitting on a lone stone on the skirts of the village. Her legs crossed in idian style and her arms folded around the curves of her hook blades. The steely gray weapons looking almost brand new despite their true age. She took good care of her weaponry. Her senses became one with nature, Scents frolicked through her nose. Sight blocked from her eyes as she rested them shut. Her sense of feel allowed the small whisps of wind to flutter over the curves of her armor. Her black hair pulled back neatly.

Her sense of taste allowed her to almost feel the dampness of a creeping rain cloud. Everything so calm. She relaxed beneath the tree, for once taking a break from her hard and battle-ful life.

Unfortunately her peace was soon interupted. A soft quake shook the rock beneath her and her eyes peered open in interest. Was it possible there was an earthquake? Yes.. was it probable? No. With a heavy sigh, she could hear the staggered steps of men running through the high grass. Her alone time was up.

"Lord Yang! Lord Zhuge Yang!" A man shouted from his position as he squatted to heave his breath back. He was sweating and his face showed rigid fear.

Her icey eyes rested on him, "What is it, Liu Shao?" She said in her sweet, soft voice. To all who knew her, she was a man. Ever since she met her late-lord, she had taken to pretending to be a man. Surprisingly, it was pulled off well. The armor hid her body well and made small clicks and chinks as she rose to her feet. Quickly she slid her blades into the slits of fabric in the back of her armor.

"A man is attacking our village, my lord. He requests to see the Guardian of Cheng Du."

A moment of pause allowed Yang to analyzethe situation before she manuevered her way in front of the man. "No worries, go home, I shall handle this."

"My lord, you know nothing! He is the legendary black knight!"

It almost struck a nerve with Yang, however she showed no emotion. Her feathery bangs fell once more over her forehead as she soon found herself in a quick jog on her way. Approaching, she could feel vibrations in her feet even through the armor. A man stood cloaked in black and she rose her arm and pointed, "If you are looking for the Guardian of Cheng Du, he is here." She said calmly. Her hand rested to her side as her eyes browsed the panicking people, "What is it you need that you attack my village, Black Knight?"
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue10000/10000{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

"My need is of you, Guardian. if you are as you are told to be, then you are to be fought by me, now."

Without another word his body shifted and he ran towards the man. Ling's Staff was behind him and with ease he shifted, allowing the staff to slide through his hand. His hand shifted around yet again and his eyes were seeing the man move and position himself in front of him. The man was in front of him, and in an instant his image shifted slightly. Ling aimed his staff to strike the man in the left side. Plain and total strike. It would hit if he didn't move. Even with the armor he had he would feel the strike. It would, at most, with the armor, bruise the man.

His soft eyes laid on his and he spoke softly. After the hit were to strike or not he jumped back. Landing back, he slammed the staff down. His right hand on the the top of the staff he was upside down. His body upside down and yet, he was staring at the man. Was it a man? Sure, it was, or was it? he could smell the sweet scent of a natural woman's scent, yet, this person looked like a man. Was it true? He may find out in time, but now, he wouldn't know. His eyes closed his eyes lightly and the next thing to happen would astonish most. He dropped down to one knee. The ground shook once more as a stone chair formed behind him.

His legs bent back up and he sat in the chair. The staff still standing. Slamming it slightly he smiled softly as a wind began to blow towards the man. it was light but brought a scent with it. The scent was of roses. This scent was followed by a dark cloud and also, a darkness of pure evil. Sitting there, he pointed the staff at the man and spoke softly as he made a circle and tapped the center of it.

"Do the Gods protect the Guardian? We will see in time."

The circle burst forth towards the man. The solid ring became a torrential wind that flew towards him. Was it really just a man? most would mistake him as a god, and not a man. But he was still just a man. A simple man, with a simple ability.
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Zhuge stared silently at her approacher. Her blue eyes slits against her soft pale skin. Unlike most asians, her skin was lighter and made her hair look even darker. As he spoke she got the point. His attack was expected, she had seen it coming from his words, however the actual movement caught her off guard. Her hands crossed over her chest and it seemed rather quick that she had pulled free her hook blades. In the time it too for him to swing she had them ready. Unfortunately the hit was landed first. She winced and gritted her teeth, feeling a crack through the armor around her belly and she could feel a smack to her ribs.

The pain was bearable, nothing too much for her to handle. Her side ached, but it didn't slow her. He brought his hands back and she could tell what the attack was, with a flick of her wrists, she managed to catch the bo before it bashed her head open this time. Whether he knew the hit landed or not was a mystery instead, he simply landed on one knee and fell into a chair of stone.

Her eyes stared at him harshly with confusion as the land trembled at his might. Was he a human? Surely not! But she knew he was. There was always a weakness. As his words formed, she took the moment to twirl her blades and strike a rage of fire launching from her blades. Her eyes stared at the ominous circle. This wouldn't end well. She just hoped her armor would hold up. "I have no reason to fight you." She said boldly as she ducked and rolled to the right in attempt to shake off the strange circle thing that bode ill-will.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 pm

He stood up straight. His right hand punching the ball of fire. His movements were soft as he turned. His Staff smacked the ground and the chair melted away. His right hand at his side and the left holding the staff. He simple walked away as he spoke.

"In time you will need to find me. For reasons you already know. Maybe you should start to wear a dress instead. It would suit your feminine aroma. Seek me, and when you find me, I will be ready for you and you for me. At that time, you will know. For now, you must simple find me."

He let out a whistle that echoed through the lands it seemed. A horse appeared from nowhere as he stood there. the horse was a black stallion, a rare breed. He got on his horse. Tugging the reins, the horse eyed the man. His dark black and cold eyes peered into the soul of the man. Sniffing at the air Ling's heels smacked into the horse's sides. The horse went full speed off into the distance. The horse's name was the Black Stallion, no surprise, and was the fastest and most feared horse where it came from. And only the Black Knight was able to tame it. A devil of horses if you will.

{{Exit---> The shop}}
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Yang stared, a bit tongue tied. Her face showing hatred well more of detemination. She huffed as he seemingly withe ase batted away the attack of fire. Her eyes watched each move. Her cheeks turned red at his comment. 'Wear a dress for your feminine aroma.' She gave him a weird look, then sniffed her arm as if that would give her an answer. Seek him out? She would.

"LORD YANG! THAT MAN! HE INSULTS YOU1 HE CALLED YOU A WOMAN!" a man shouted. It took all within Yang to refrain from back-handing him.

Shaking her head she turned, "Bring me Northern Zephyr." She said in a demnding tone. The man nodded and disappeared, reappearing with a dark horse. It whinied at her as she stroked him gently and climbed up. "I'm going to chase after that man. Hold base until I return." As she flicked the reigns of her horse it shot off, dust lifting behind her.

[exit--> Shop]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}   {{No Death/expecting Yang-san}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{{No Death/expecting Yang-san}}
Page 1 of 1