Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sinful Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan Xi
Bandit Leader
Zan Xi

Gold : 119

Warrior Profile
Techs: Concentration, Berserk, Flash, Battle cry, Leader's Aura, Adrenaline, Evade, Third Renbu
Life:
The Sinful Dream Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Sinful Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
The Sinful Dream Left_bar_bleue200/200The Sinful Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Owner: Zan Xi

Name of armor: Virtuous Nightmare

Type of armor: Light armor/Empowered by Zan Xi's magic

Image of armor: The Sinful Dream Swordsman

Extra?: Having fused a strong musou current and a strong mystical aura into this ancient armor, Zan Xi gains two benefits from wearing it.

1) An enhancement of his natural abilities and senses: Eyesight, hearing, speed, strength, etc. The level of enhancement depends on the amount of musou being used. Enhancement: Having the speed to dodge dozens of arrows, massive strength, way beyond normal vision and hearing, etc.

2) The ability to focus musou to enhance his weapons and armor at will. (This makes the weapon more durable, and it adds a bit of musou along the edge, making it sharper and longer. And as for the armor, he can make a small barrier of energy that can protect him against most magical energies such as a fireball or a lightning bolt)

3) This armor is not run solely by musou, but by a combination of musou and mystical energy, meaning that even when Xi runs out of musou, the benefits will still be available for some time.

4) And last but not least, this armor is possessed by the soul of an evil demon that influences Xi's thoughts and tempts him to be evil. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zan Xi on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha
Warrior
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha

Gold : 22

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Approved with a few conditions.....

1. the third benifit is a no.

2. put a limit to the enhancement of the hearing etc

3. It can enhance your weapons, but not your orb.
Back to top Go down
Zan Xi
Bandit Leader
Zan Xi

Gold : 119

Warrior Profile
Techs: Concentration, Berserk, Flash, Battle cry, Leader's Aura, Adrenaline, Evade, Third Renbu
Life:
The Sinful Dream Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Sinful Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
The Sinful Dream Left_bar_bleue200/200The Sinful Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Alright, I removed number three, and made a limit for number one.

In addition, I removed the second aspect of number two.
Back to top Go down
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha
Warrior
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha

Gold : 22

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Perfect ^_^ Approved!
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
Musou:
The Sinful Dream Left_bar_bleue400/400The Sinful Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

alright re-approved
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Sinful Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sinful Dream   The Sinful Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sinful Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Day Warriors :: Registration :: Registration :: Weapon Registration :: approved-
Jump to: