Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revealing Beauty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhao Zilong
Strategist
Zhao Zilong

Gold : 254

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue100/100Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Owner: Ashikage, Shirosagi
Name of weapon: Revealing Chaos
Type of weapon: Chinese Tao Sword
Image of weapon:
Spoiler:
Extra?: This blade can send out waves of concentrated musou that can slash right through flesh with ease. The musou appears as air or wind. The musou wave can travel five meters max.

Name of Weapon: 不诚实的 (Hollow Heart)
Type of Weapon: Chinese Sword
Image of Weapon:
Spoiler:
Extra: This blade can create sound vibrations that can shake another weapon that comes in contact with it. It also is very flexible, yet durable and hard as steel just like most other blades.

Name of Weapon: 残忍的 (Bloody Minded)
Type of weapon: Dao sword
Image of weapon:
Spoiler:
Extra: This blade can concentrate your musou, reducing fatigue after using constant musou attacks.

Name of Weapon: 不加热力以延展的 (Cold Drawn)
Type of Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Image of weapon:
Spoiler:
Extra: The arrows and the bow are made of metal, excluding the string of the bow.

Owner: Ashikage Shirosagi
Name of Weapon: 雄辩的 (Silver Tongue)
Type of Weapon: Wudang Jiao
Image of Weapon:
Spoiler:
Extra: This blade carries tons of concentrated musou, allowing it to slash through metal.

Last edited by Shirosagi Ashikage on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue400/400Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net
Zhao Zilong
Strategist
Zhao Zilong

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue100/100Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Update
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
Musou:
Revealing Beauty Left_bar_bleue400/400Revealing Beauty Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

holy cow living arsenal much? XD
Back to top Go down
Zhao Zilong
Strategist
Zhao Zilong

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Jah, i must be a living arsenal, it's my key to survival XD

Approvaled by awsomeness... right? XDDD
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 pm

lol yes, yes approved XD
Back to top Go down
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha
Warrior
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha

Gold : 22

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Revealing Chaos: Pending its too powerful at the moment tone it down

Revealing Peace: Pending Gauntlets can’t be exactly used in this way Ill allow the musou part, but you have to use a good amount of it to cause blood to spill out

Revealing Beauty: Approved

Hollow Heart: Declined way too powerful

Cold Drawn: Approved

Silver Tounge: Approved

Note you can’t have any more weapons
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:48 pm

lmao I forgot you were weapons XD )
Back to top Go down
Zhao Zilong
Strategist
Zhao Zilong

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm

I believe we have settled the problem and debate over the strength of my weapons, and i have gotten rid of some weaponry, putting me at the limit of five weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha
Warrior
Sanjuuaoru Bakuha

Gold : 22

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 pm

you still didn't change anything that we talked about over pm on the first two I guess I will just have to edit it for you later, but anyways approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revealing Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Beauty   Revealing Beauty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revealing Beauty
Page 1 of 1